- Who We Are
- What is 2-1-1 San Diego
- Our Mission and Vision
- Annual Report
- Real-Life Stories
- Board of Directors
- Leadership Team
- Our Funders
- News Room
- Support 2-1-1
- Resources and Services
- Community Events Calendar
- For Agencies
- CalFresh and Food Assistance
- Covered California
- North County Resource Guide
- Utility Assistance
- Financial Assistance and Tax Information
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Housing Information
- Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Post Incarceration Re-Entry Resources
- Child Care and Early Education
- Military and Veteran Services
- Shelter and Homeless Services
- Mental Health Services
- Health Navigation
- Access and Functional Needs Services
- Reporting Graffiti
- HHCR - Mapping Tool
- Summer Lunch
- Cool Zones May 2014
- Referral Pathway - Central/South
- Breast Health
- LGBTQ Resource Page
- Disaster Response
- En Español
- Contact Us
2-1-1 Works For Your Organization
2-1-1 San Diego answers nearly a quarter million calls each year from clients in need and connects callers to organizations like yours representing over 6,000 services that are available in our community. 2-1-1 can not only pre-screen clients for eligibility to your programs and services but can also provide you with data about the trending needs in your community. If your agency’s programs and services are not listed, our clients cannot find them and might not get the services they need.
Spread the word about how 2-1-1 Works your organization by downloading our Agency flyer.
Post the 2-1-1 Search Widget on your site.
Your Organization's Benefits
Search the database for more than 2,000 agencies, 4,000 programs and 6,000 services. Visit www.211sandiego.org.
2-1-1 is a resource for your staff. 2-1-1 is a free, time-saving tool for social workers, doctors, nurses, government officials, and more.
Our database provides you with your own login username and password. Login to your account any time to update your programs and services.
2-1-1 San Diego serves as the first point of contact for other organizations and can alleviate administrative burden and reduce costs associated with managing information and referral services, allowing affiliated organizations to focus on serving, rather than finding services for clients.
Through more than 400,000 annual connections with clients, 2-1-1 San Diego understands the needs of the community and has become a trusted data provider to help local government, business and nonprofit leaders make informed funding and planning decisions. Having your resources included in our database can help us depict the services that are available and identify which services are needed to meet the unmet needs in the community.
Listed Service Providers
- Is the information for your organization out of date in the 2-1-1 San Diego database?
- Do want to add a new program to your exisiting agency?
- Has your organization been around for over 1 year?
- Does your organization provide a Human, Consumer, Education Environmental or Disaster related service?
- Can you provide proof of licensure as required by regulating agencies?
If you answered "Yes" to all the questions above, you may be eligible for inclusion in 2-1-1 San Diego's resource database.